YOU STAYED AT L'AUBERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY HANNAH AM I JEALOUS! And hi friend... I've been missing you, but now I'm back now too so can we play soon PLEASE!!And Elsa's dress - are.you.kidding.me? Showoff :)
Okay, and I just scrolled down to catch up on your adventures... my word we have lots of visits to have - it looks like you have had an awesome month and a half...And I had no idea Mark liked to fish so much!Great pics too, ps.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
YOU STAYED AT L'AUBERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY HANNAH AM I JEALOUS!
And hi friend... I've been missing you, but now I'm back now too so can we play soon PLEASE!!
And Elsa's dress - are.you.kidding.me? Showoff :)
Okay, and I just scrolled down to catch up on your adventures... my word we have lots of visits to have - it looks like you have had an awesome month and a half...
And I had no idea Mark liked to fish so much!
Great pics too, ps.
Post a Comment